Snooper Strabo UK & Ireland Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of Snooper Strabo UK & Ireland

“The Snooper Strab S360 unit itself is small and...”

Written on: 29/03/2010

The Snooper Strab S360 unit itself is small and compact. The instructions are nice and clear. Unfortunately I find it is often about 10m behind. So you need to pay a little attention. The battery life is also pretty poor - they claim 3-4 hours, which is probably about right. It has a mp3 player built in - which is pointless. I buy a sat-nav to navigate, I have an iPod for playing mp3s! Free speed camera updates. Though not free map updates. I have found a couple of postcodes it doesn't accept. Though if that happens I've always found the location by searching for the town and road on it instead. I like it overall. Biggest drawback in my eyes is that the instruction do lag a little. Doesn't matter so much for the "in 500 yards..." instructions but the "turn now" ones are often a little late, so keeping an eye on the display is helpful if it is a complicated junction.

• UK