34SP.com - www.34sp.com Review

Guest's review of 34SP.com - www.34sp.com

“Great support, always on hand - however one gets a bit...”

Written on: 23/03/2010

Great support, always on hand - however one gets a bit fed up of needing to use support! my sites always go down, nothing ever goes to plan when installing scripts such as Prestashop, Joomla or Wordpress.

A true pain in the **** when compared to other hosting companies. I am just in the process of bidding fair-well to 34SP "FEW!" before I p**s off any more customers.

Avoid if possible!

Nhearn's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2010

I found this review not helpful because...
<br/> this user has based their opinion of the hosting service they recieved on their own inability to install scripts.
<br/>Was this user talking about shared hosting, VPS or dedicated?
<br/>Either way, unless they were reviewing Shared Managed Hosting, then their site not staying up is their own fault.
<br/>Both Joomla and WordPress (Never used Prestashop) are easy enough to install without any need for script-installers.

Gphood's Comment

Written on: 29/12/2010

I found this review not helpful because...
<br/>
<br/>It gave the impression that 34sp customers should expect a fair amount of downtime and that's not my experience at all. If the downtime is down to the installs, then that's a different matter but the reviewer should have made this clear.
<br/>
<br/>I agree that the installers have had issues. I now install Joomla myself rather than use the 34sp automated installer. It's not as easy as pressing a button, but it's certainly not rocket science either.
<br/>
<br/>Whilst the reviewer is entitled to have a whinge about a facility that should work out of the box, he (she?) should have been a bit clearer about whether or not the problems were anywhere other than the script installers.