Wii Fit Plus Review

4.3
  • Addiction Level

• Graphics

reviewkitten's review of Wii Fit Plus

“I had a go on the Wii Fit Balance Board last weekend...”

written by reviewkitten on 22/03/2010

I had a go on the Wii Fit Balance Board last weekend and played some of the Wii Fit Plus games (after some gentle persuasion from my nieces). The scariest bit was waiting for the board to weigh me after I had given it my height and age, my BMI was worked out and I was pleasantly surprised to find myself at the ideal weight.

So on the games, first off I had a go at the centre of gravity and I thought I was pretty well balanced (I lean too far back according to the board) then the table top balance game which again I bombed at. I really enjoyed the super hula hoop and beat my family but sucked at downhill ski jump (kept forgetting to lean forward with my feet on the board) and got a great time at downhill slalom. It was good fun and I burnt off enough calories for a small bowl of rice (apparently!) brilliant for the family as you get to see your Mum or Dad getting all hysterical over getting a hula hoop wrong. :)

• Graphics