Falcon Continental 1092 Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Falcon Continental 1092

“Wish we had bought another range cooker altogether! I...”

Written on: 21/03/2010

Wish we had bought another range cooker altogether! I can't even cook a roast without the ovens setting off all my smoke alarms every time. I can't even have people over for dinner for a roast meal because as soon as you open the oven tons of smoke comes out and fills the air/room! They have sent 2 technicians out to us to 'fix' the problem but the problem is still the same every time I try and roast a joint of meat or a chicken! I HATE this damn oven. Not to mention that the oven doors don't swing back far enough so there's serious risk of burning your arms. and without a window to see thru you need to open the oven doors regularly to check on the food. The grill temperature adjustment is terribly bad too. My mistake was I fell for the Falcon marketing and the 'look' but it's a highly impractical awfully designed range cooker!

• 6 - 12 months

• Style

• Service & Support

Mrs Ja's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because..I have found similar problems, after a year of struggling, overcooking food, then undercooking as I try not to overcook. The fumes are terrible and the cooker is a day's work to clean. It takes forever to heat up and the temperature settings seem wildly inaccurate. I have the 1092 induction hob model and I love the hob - it's just the ovens which drive me mad!