HTC Magic Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

inferno671's review of HTC Magic

“My HTC Magic is coming to the end of its life with me...”

Written on: 16/03/2010 by inferno671 (3 reviews written)

My HTC Magic is coming to the end of its life with me now but I wanted to come and share my experiences with anyone who's looking at picking up a really great phone, at now, a relatively low price. It's a phone which is now being superseeded by the Hero, HD2 and now the Desire, but Vodafone are still offering it at a great price on contract or payg.

I've had the phone for over a year now and have been really impressed by the Android operating system on it. The gui is intuitive and really quick and I like the 3 'home' screens you can have. Each of my home screen is full of apps, widgets and other shortcuts, which is the other great thing about the phone. Unlike the iphone, most of the apps for the android handset are free. Ok there are paid ones, but the free ones are great for me and even the paid ones are only a couple of euros here and there.

The only downside to the phone is the camera which is pretty much useless. However, if you're after a handset which is packed full of features and great apps, this is the one for you - especially now when it's at a great price!