Siemens S35i Review

• Reception

• Style

Paaf.'s review of Siemens S35i

“I was hesitant at first...but I'm glad now that I...”

Written on: 25/02/2002 by Paaf. (1 review written)

Size/weight, features, reception clarity.

Screen visability in sunlight.

General Comments
I was hesitant at first...but I'm glad now that I ignored some of the negative reviews of the Siemens S35i mobile phone given by some people.

This is a good phone, it's compact, light and the reception I get is better than than the Motorola and Nokia phones I've had in the past.

The games are a bit boring, but then it's not a Gameboy, is it! The only problem I've encountered so far has been the visibality of the screen, the sunlight can sometimes force you into a shady area just to see what your doing (it's a pain when your waiting in the car to pick someone up and trying to past the time with a game or two).

My phone was messed with when new and the battery suffered the consequences (and my wallet), but easy fixed with a new one.

I did find however, that the feel of the numerical keys was a bit spine tingleing to the touch, easy fixed with a leather case, which incidently fits very nicely. It is highly recommended in any case due to protrusion of the screen.

I think it's a good value phone, Siemens quality, good features and very sturdy. I'm happy.

• Reception