Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Review

From 1 review
  • Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

helenbeck's review of Max Factor Lash Extension Effect

“I usually use the False Lash Effect mascara by Max...”

Written on: 02/03/2010 by helenbeck (8 reviews written)

I usually use the False Lash Effect mascara by Max Factor as I love having thick and full lashes, but this new one was on special offer so I thought i'd give it a go.

First impressions? I thought it wouldn't be right for me as the brush is very slim and considerably smaller than that of the False Lash Effect that I am used to. Lengthening mascaras tend to make my already fine lashes look like spiders legs so I tend to head for the thickening rather than the lengthening as much. However, the lady in the shop told me you also get some fullness with this mascara as well as extension. I have to say I am impressed. I probably wouldn't wear it on a night out as it's not quite thick enough for me but for everyday use I recommend it. It is very quick and easy to apply, the long slimline brush enables you to coat the lashes right to the corners giving an even look and loading every lash. The mascara does lengthen and although it doesn't thicken at first, if you apply a few coats it gives a thicker look also.

I would use this again but as I said probably only as a day mascara and stick to using my False Lash Effect for nights out.

• First time