Timbertech TwinFinish Review

From 1 review

sarahe106's review of Timbertech TwinFinish

“We installed Timbertech decking a few years ago after...”

Written on: 01/03/2010 by sarahe106 (1 review written)

We installed Timbertech decking a few years ago after our old decking started to rot. Our next door neighbour had Timbertech already and recommended it to us. At first we were rather hesitant because of the price, my husband especially thought it was rather high. Now however we would never look back, my husband is pleased because he no longer has to spend maintaining the decking and I am pleased because it still looks as good as new. I recommend it to anyone who wants their garden to make a good impression.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

Guest's Response to sarahe106's Review

Written on: 03/06/2011

Sarahe106....what color and type of Timbertech did you use. We have used Mountain Cedar, Desert Bronze and both have gone bad...first chalking and then scorching. Company has been good with complete replacements but now we're hesitant as to what to use for the 3rd replacement....would appreciate your help.

Garden on Amazon