Asics Lethal DS IT Firm Ground Football Boot Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

tobes4's review of Asics Lethal DS IT Firm Ground Football Boot

“This is by far the best boot I have ever worn. The...”

Written on: 01/03/2010 by tobes4 (1 review written)

This is by far the best boot I have ever worn. The Asics Lethal DS IT is one of the most underrated but premiere boots on the market. I have really noticed Asics' HG10mm technology. This raises the heal and really helps with the amount of leg strain through the leg. This boot also accommodates my orthotics very well and are extremely light. The boot once tied up tight, feels like it wraps around your foot giving you a nice snug glove-like fit. The design of the boot is top notch. After a whole year of wearing them. There has been no obvious wear and tear to be noticed. So I think I could easily get another year or two out of them.

Another fantastic thing about this boot is that I managed to snag em for $80 (AUS) which is a complete bargain seeing as though I would have easily have payed triple that amount.

I without doubt reccomend this boot to all. Despite the fact that it has synthetic (fake) leather. (I prefer the true calf (or) kangaroo leather). It is definetly the best bang for your buck boot out there. And also because it has been outdated by a couple of seasons. I think now is the perfect time to pick it up.

Happy boot hunting!