AutoMate http://automate.qualityanswers.co.uk Review

From 1 review

sarahmaccrack's review of AutoMate http://automate.qualityanswers.co.uk

“The AutoMate legal website starts with the very simple...”

Written on: 25/02/2010 by sarahmaccrack (1 review written)

The AutoMate legal website starts with the very simple offer to answer any motor legal question free of charge within one business day. They say that all questions are answered by lawyers who will answer on road traffic offences and accidents. In both cases they will provide detailed legal advice. My question was answered around an hour after I asked it.

The site's focus is on providing free initial advice - presumably with a view to generating legal billings if further help is necessary.

But the staff while professional are not pushy at all. In my case (speeding offence involving my car when I wasn't the driver) they told me what I needed to do and but that I wouldn't benefit from paying a lawyer. However that if I needed further help in future to come back to them.

I bought a legal insurance policy from them which will apparently cover me for legal fees if I am prosecuted for a motoring offence in future. My son is an insurance broker and says it represents very good value.