SMA Gold Infant Formula Milk Review

SMA Gold Infant Formula Milk
3.5

Guest's review of SMA Gold Infant Formula Milk

“I only breast fed my baby for 1 week, but he was a big...”

written by on 22/02/2010

I only breast fed my baby for 1 week, but he was a big baby and didn't seem to be getting enough from me. I tried SMA gold and haven't had the need to change it. My baby loves the milk, has had no bad reaction to it, and fills his nappy once to twice a day and he is thriving. He is now sleeping through, & has been from 6 weeks. SMA is definitely good for him, I just wish that it was a little bit cheaper, as we go through a tin a week, and once I go on to maternity pay, things are going to be tight, milk used to be subsidised (my mum says) if you bought at the clinic, so why have they stopped this - stupid ? obviously, because people need to buy the milk for their babies, but £7.20 a tin is a bit steep I feel. All babies are different though, so you would expect what is good for one baby, not necessarily to be for another - I can't stand sprouts, but some folk love them !!!