Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

bibblebobble's review of Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner

“I use Colorsport 30 Day Mascara, which is brilliant,...”

Written on: 14/02/2010 by bibblebobble (8 reviews written)

I use Colorsport 30 Day Mascara, which is brilliant, so when I read on the packaging they also make an eyeliner I rushed straight to boots to buy it whilst it was on special offer. Total waste of money!

It looks and feels like a felt-tip pen, it goes on great, and looks great...it just doesn't last. It has literally disappeared within a few hours.

Good points: I bought it in a dark brown colour. It didn't look too harsh. The colour was nice, didn't make me over-made-up. It fades to nothing, rather than leaving panda eyes or flakes/smudges.

Bad points: it is definately NOT 24 hour, and it is definately 100% NOT waterproof. It also has to be applied to clean, bare skin...so you can't put on eyeshadow first. I haven't tried layering eyeshadow over the top of it.

I'm not sure how this has been marketed as 24 hour and waterproof...if you draw on your hand it just washes straight off!

• 1-4 weeks