Reductil Slimming Pill Review

Guest's review of Reductil Slimming Pill

“I suffered a heart attack and almost died! This was...”

Written on: 12/02/2010

I suffered a heart attack and almost died! This was completely unexpected. After further investigation it occurred to me that all my heart and related problems were due to a pill called REDUCTIL. There have been over 17 reported heart attack related deaths because of this weight loss pill. It is important that women and men are warned about this. Currently the REDUCTIL pill has been banned by EMA (european medical authority). Please bear in mind that I am only 28 years old and have had no previous heart problems. Also after a number of tests (angiogram, MRI, ultrasound) it is confirmed my heart is normal with no imperfections. But because I took the "weight loss" pill REDUCTIL I had a heart attack and sadly also now have a rare illness called "Prinzmetal Variant angina". Please please please pass this on and also the http://reductilvictim.blogspot.com to as many people as you can. You may save someones life. It makes me sick that the company who makes REDUCTIL can get away with causing deaths!