Airport Link - www.airport-link.com Review

From 1 review

ebinx's review of Airport Link - www.airport-link.com

“From the very beginning when I made a phone enquiry,...”

Written on: 30/01/2010 by ebinx (2 reviews written)

From the very beginning when I made a phone enquiry, through a booking, to the drop off at the airport the entire service was very professional. We needed to get to London Heathrow Airport by 6:00 in the morning from one of the hotels (i.e. Hilton) in Croydon, South London, which is near Purley where we had a few days ongoing boring IT project (...) As we don't live in London thus are not familiar with getting arround we booked the taxi for 5am one day in advance. The driver turned up approx. 5mind to 5 but had to wait for us another 10 minutes due to my colleague morning toilet habits ;-). The quote was great value comparing with the quote given by the 'recommended' by reception desk staff other taxi circuit. The driver was not only a genuine person but also quiet tech savvy which made me remember the journey well. I can heartilly recommend Airport Link transfer services.