Butch McCartney Photography, Minneapolis Review

Shepherd4me's review of Butch McCartney Photography, Minneapolis

“We had our dogs done by this company and they did a...”

Written on: 28/01/2010 by Shepherd4me (1 review written)

We had our dogs done by this company and they did a Wonderful job! The dog photographer is the husband, and from what I gathered his wife has joined him in business and also shoots on their weddings and other people shoots. I am shocked to find a bad review on this board!! You really need to see for yourself to know the quality of their work. I even hired them to come to our home (our first pictures were at the Shakopee Dog Show) and they set up their Whole Studio in our living room!! They spent so much time with my dogs, and were able to get so much expression out of my dogs! I would definitely recommend Photography by McCartney to ANYONE!! They know what they are doing! The dog pictures are Amazing! and from what I've see of their wedding pictures, they definitely know what they are doing there too. Hi wife even has her own blog of her pictures. Looks to me like she knows what she's doing!!!!!!!