Hanoi, Amazon Hotel Review

kunkun's review of Hanoi, Amazon Hotel

“was very surprise to read the last reviews as I also...”

Written on: 15/01/2010 by kunkun (1 review written)

was very surprise to read the last reviews as I also stayed with a friend at the hotel at this time and found the care we were giving above what was expected from the time we arrived at the hotel we had trouble with the taxi driver Thao paid him from his money to go away. He did organize some tours but we had already done our homework and the price was very good especially the Harlong Bay trip were on the same tour everyone else had paid alot more even a french couple had paid 3x times as much also I recomend the farm stay trip. also Thao gave us his mobile No if we had any problems and rang us in Hochimin as we travelled late to see we got to our Hotel OK I did see travelers not always give the respect to staff due to some lanuage difficulties but a bit of patience goes along way. So treat people the way you would like to be treated. You might think we had good service because we were young but as both over 50 and married I dont think so. So to Thao and all the staff thank you for a fantastic experience. P.S Hope Thao your leg gets better its hard when you have to stand all day and your in alot of pain.