Adept Hosting www.adepthosting.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Adept Hosting www.adepthosting.co.uk

“Absolute rubbish. Site kept going down. No support, no...”

written by on 14/01/2010

Absolute rubbish. Site kept going down. No support, no response to phone calls or emails. They also took a payment for a domain renewal twice. They have owned a number of limited companies which have all been disolved.

They were actually a reseller of a company in the States called Enom. When my site went down in September 09 (not for the first time)I was able to ping their servers. Enom told me I shouldn't be able to do that.

In December 09 they got hacked and all the sites on their server were lost including their own.

Enom very kindly helped me to get my domains out of there but I was offline for over 2 months.

Their old site still remains hacked and down. http://www.adepthosting.co.uk/

Guess what? They're trying to come back somewhere else. http://adept-hosting.net/

The reason why the adept hosting service was so bad is because Enom will let anyone sign up as a reseller. Just pay your dollars and that's it, you're up and running. You don't have to know anything about the internet or hosting.

My pet dog could sign up if he had a bank account with a few dollars in it. But if you contacted him for support at least you'd get a bark which is more than you would get out of Adept.

I would have given them a nil rating but this board wouldn't let me.

Avoid these people at all costs.