Nikon F60 Review

• Photograph Quality

cokeizme.'s review of Nikon F60

☆☆☆☆☆

“The next day after I'd bought the Nikon F60 35mm slr...”

Written on: 18/02/2002 by cokeizme. (1 review written)

None.

It's the worst piece of plastic I've ever bought.

General Comments
The next day after I'd bought the Nikon F60 35mm slr camera, I'd regretted and it was just taking up space in my electric dehumidifier.

18455_John.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 08/04/2002

What a completely useless 'review'. What is it exactly that you don't like? Webmaster: this 'review' (I use the term very loosely) should be deleted as it is taking up far too many bytes of webspace on your server :-(

Clint.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 16/07/2003

Buddy,
<br> I think you absolutely don't know what a camera is used for. You're supposed to look into the veiw finder not the lens. I have the camera and I'm in love with it. It has everything I need and more. I have been into photography since I was a kid. Apparently you have no use for a camera whatsoever.

113774_Kitch.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 07/07/2003

Useless review, no constructive critisism, the main question is... Why on earth did the guy buy it if it is so bad? Mine has been faultless! OK so the body isn't in the same league as the F4 - but it is supposed to be an entry into the Nikon system of lenses & accessories! In that respect it does exactly what it says on the tin! My only regret that it got me into the 'system' and I ended up buying a D1x as film does not do justice to the lenses!!

89600_Steve.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 16/04/2003

This "review" should be removed. Such nonsense distorts the results achieved legitimately from those who have taken the trouble to review it properly. I have an F60 and it's well made and will take images up to the quality of the lens. It's limitations lie in the competence (or incompetence in this case) of the photographer. It's missing a couple of features for professionals (like DoF preview and cable release) but it's not aimed at them. In terms of a nice to handle step into serious photography - it does the job as well as any rivals and better than most.

54650_Mark.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 29/11/2002

What an idiot. I am a professional photographer and own an F5, F90x, F801 and 801s and an F60. The F60 is a fine entry to the Nikon range. It has more features than my old 801 and even though it is plastic it has maintained some of the weighty feel that Nikon users love.
It is far more solid than many other SLR's on the market and takes first class photo's.
Get a brain, you obviously no nothing about photography whatsoever.

Bamshad.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 21/11/2002

I think that this comment should be eliminated from F60 review ! I do not know who is the responsible of this ugly comment !!!

50555_Jr.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 13/11/2002

Don't blame the camera, photo quality depends on the men behind the gun.

Peter Booker.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 01/11/2002

Please state why you don't like it - its all very well saying that you do or do not like a thing, but please back up your claims. I use one along side my F2a and F3, and find it to be very good.

34811_Kim.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 26/08/2002

Surely this review was a plant meant to solicite a deluge of juxta-positional responses. Da!!!! What might this guy like for cameras...disposable or maybe Brownie?? I really liked all the illustrations he used to back his opinion like complexity of operation, malfunctions, unreliability, uglyness of design and awkwardness of handling, or could it have been lack of accessories???
<br>I'm proud of my F60 (a 60X's improvement on the F) and the pics I can produce with it, or for that matter, my child. Read the manual guy!!!
<br>I use a Nikkormat 80 - 300 mm vari-tele a lot of the time. With a pod, it's the ticket...
<br>
<br>Cheers
<br>Kim

33382_Paulb.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 15/08/2002

If you don't want it, give your camera to me!

Jason Moore.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 09/08/2002

I own one of these Nikon F60 SLR 35mm cameras and I am very pleased. I have a Nikon F100 and I would say that they compare equal. I do believe that this lad with the bad camera maybe got the only piece of pooh out there.. I am very happy with my camera. thank you nikon.

31710_Anthony.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 03/08/2002

Apart from the opinion given about not liking the camera, there is no comment to qualify his opinion. It doesn't say what was wrong with the camera, whether it was bad service, what he didn't like about the camera, etc. I haven't found any problems with mine, and it is a beaut, gives me great results, and is a perfect backup to my F80. I agree with the other comments about this reviewer - it is a useless review, and "cokeizme" has passed an opinion with no substance to back it up.

28381_Ben.'s Response to 13125_cokeizme.'s Review

Written on: 18/06/2002

What *exactly* is so wrong with this camera? Where did you buy it? What about their customer service, didn't they help at all? Are you just taking the mick?