Britax Duo Plus Isofix Review

Guest's review of Britax Duo Plus Isofix

“I find it hard to fault the Britax Duo Plus Isofix car...”

Written on: 10/01/2010

I find it hard to fault the Britax Duo Plus Isofix car seat, and was shocked to see one reviewer advising not to buy it. I bought this for my son when he was ready for the next step up from his infant seat (usually at around 9 months but he was closer to 12 months to meet the weight guidelines). I wanted an isofix seat and after alot of research opted for this seat (purchased from Halfords). I agree with some of the comments that it can be initially hard to fit but I think this is more so due to the cushioning in the vehicle seats which surround the anchorage points, having not been used before they needed a bit of stretching. Over time it has become much easier to fit and my son looks very comfortable in it. The recline is good in fact I keep it permanently in the full recline position which he seems to like and his head always falls back or to the side if he falls asleep in it. All in all a great seat, in fact I am going to use it for my daughter in the coming months and move my son up into a Britax Evolva 23. Highly recommend.