360 Photography, Toronto Review

JayMore's review of 360 Photography, Toronto

“We went with 360 because my wife loved their photos...”

Written on: 08/01/2010 by JayMore (1 review written)

We went with 360 because my wife loved their photos online and not doing much research went with them. Paul the co-owner of the studio was our photographer and the day of he was very pleasant and professional.

The real trouble came when we were waiting for our photos. 5 months to get our online photo gallery and after 8 months we didn't even receive our thank you cards. Through countless e-mails, phone calls, excuses and finally legal threats I managed to get all of my business done with them after 11 months and they didn't even offer a reduction in their fee. Please do yourself a favour, hire professional wedding photographers because these guys may take reasonable pictures (Quite a few were unusable do to bad overuse of a fisheye lens, we also paid for a disc with all our wedding photos but were surprised at how many shots we posed for that weren't included) but they sure don't know know how to run the business end. Avoid 360!!!