Lloyds TSB Young Savers Account Review

• Ease of Opening Account

Guest's review of Lloyds TSB Young Savers Account

“took ages waiting for an assistant for us to open the...”

Written on: 08/01/2010

took ages waiting for an assistant for us to open the account,then there was no real need for my daughter to be there as well.

nothing was given away as a free gift and when i mentioned a money box i was told they had ran out of them!

after 3 months we are still waiting on paying in books and anything else to arrive.

when i telephoned to ask where they were i was told they couldnt deal with it over the phone i would need to go in!!

i shall cancel the account + another one for my son which was opened not to long ago as well as he hasnt received any details either!

very poor

i would of liked some information of how the young savers of today should be encourged to bank with lloyds and how they can tempt them too.

• Ease of Opening Account

Wmb194's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2012

It's still early days but I haven't had the same problems. I had to wait five minutes for someone to assist me in the branch, I ordered the paying in book via Lloyds' online self service web pages (choose the current account option and enter your details) and they did have the money box... As ever, when it comes to going into branches, the experience can be very different depending on luck and who you speak to.

Cs2909P's Comment

Written on: 14/07/2012

I share your pain. I would can cancel. You may experience the same incompetence through the life of the account