Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review

zagureanu's review of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

“After loving the first movie, I was more then excited...”

Written on: 07/01/2010 by zagureanu (27 reviews written)

After loving the first movie, I was more then excited to watch this one, mostly because I've had so many friends going on about how much they loved it and how it's "the best film ever".

The cast is still great, I love the main character and his girlfriend, and I must say, I especially love his parents. As well as this movie being a great action filled squel, it also has some clever, hillarious parts added it, mostly on the main character's mothers part. Nearer the begining when he's leaving home to go to College, I thought it was the funniest thing in the film when his mum's running around the house crying with his baby shoes, she's just classic. Without her I think the film would have been too serious and too concetrated on the action, whereas having this extremely funny woman included it transformed the film into an extremely great film which I doubt people will forget about in a hurry.

The action sequences were great, having both the autobots and the humans being in an alliance against the decepticons (sorry if spelt wrong) was great, it made every battle more epic. There are more Robots in this film than the first, more good and more bad - I hope you'll like to know that Bee or Bea is still in the film, the yellow car who's job it is is to protect the main character. I gata say that during the film when he's been in danger and needed help I really loved the way he screamed "Bumble Bea!" (sorry if spelt wrong!) and he really screamed/shouted it which was so epic, I loved it.

Also, by the tittle of the film and before you watch it, to me I thought "Ooh okay, so the bad guys who lost in the first film are going to come back and try and own the world again, yippie.", however when you watch the film you find that "The Fallen" is an actual person, or should I say Robot. This creates a whole new storyline, linked with the one in the first movie which makes this film great.

I must say however that when watching it I did keep on thinking "When's this going to end?!" because it felt like the film was just going on and on and on... When you think they're about to finish and it'll all be over, you then find out another battle is about to happen and another 20 minutes to go or whatever, but overall the film was great.

• bubmle bea