Insure With Ease Travel Insurance Review

amysaunders's review of Insure With Ease Travel Insurance

“DO NOT USE! ”

Written on: 05/01/2010 by amysaunders (1 review written)

DO NOT USE!

I went away to the Philippines for 2 weeks and I had to claim for several things. The first flight back was cancelled and there were no more available seats anywhere else so I missed my next 2 connections. I needed to claim for another hotel for the night and also to change the next two flights (the airline of course paid for the first one) which altogether was about £200. I paid £50 for the best insurance they had to offer and they have given me £30! I had all the correct documentation from the airline but they say it's not covered! Which magazine recommended? Really?

My baggage was delayed for over 24 hours when we arrived so we only had what we were standing in and a few other clothing items. We were only in that partcular area for a day and we had a hiking trip booked and paid for the next day. In order to go on it we had to buy extra clothes, sun tan lotion etc. We didn't spend a lot, but they still wouldn't pay out.

They have offered no explanation in the letter, I had to call them and they say it just isn't covered, end of!

• 11/2009

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Single trip insurance

Type of Insurance

• Unsuccessful

Was your claim successful?

• Unfairly