National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com Review

DanaH's review of National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com

“(SHOULD BE A ZERO STAR RATING) ”

Written on: 28/12/2009 by DanaH (1 review written)

(SHOULD BE A ZERO STAR RATING)

I am a first time (and LAST time customer) with NAS. I placed and order on Dec 7, 2009 and have yet to receive it. Of course it was a Christmas present which made it worse. Around Dec 18th I kind of wondered why it had not arrived. So went to the website to call. EXCEPT, you CANNOT call to check order status!!! What a crock!! You have to email which they say will be answered in 24 hrs. I emailed them and imagine my suprise when their reply email stated it would be 24-48 hrs before they could get back with me. SOOOOOO, here we are after Christmas, after a second email and guess what??....it still has not arrived.....

So, I decided I would call the number to place an order so I could cancel an order. Imagine my next surprise ----- THEY ARE CLOSED UNTIL JAN 4TH!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT, WAIT AND WAIT AND WONDER IF YOU WILL EVER GET IT......