Jamo 707i Review

• Sound Quality

Vertigon's review of Jamo 707i

“I have had my Jamo 707i's for about 12 years now. I...”

Written on: 09/12/2009 by Vertigon (1 review written)

I have had my Jamo 707i's for about 12 years now. I bought them when I was at university and spent an entire year auditioning amps and speakers. I wan't components for purely music. When I paired the Denon amp with the Jamo's I knew my long hunt was over. They are too tight for rock n roll music in my opinion but unbeatable for trance/techno music. They also really excel at playing jazz and clasical music. I had to buy some very expensive Monster RCA's and superthick speaker cable to sweeten the sound but now they are perfect. It's not hard to get emotional listening to the Jamo's and every song exudes alot more detail than you could ever imagine. I will never sell them, as I've listened to units twice the price that don't even come close. These speakers are one of the best purchases I've ever made and I thoroughly recommend them, without any reservation at all.

• Sound Quality