Orange Rome Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Guest's review of Orange Rome

“I am aware that ROME(ORANGE) is a cheap phone, but...”

Written on: 07/12/2009

I am aware that ROME(ORANGE) is a cheap phone, but there are too many menus to go through before doing much with it. I have yet to work out how to use the speed dial facility which I have set up. ( on my previous phone you just hold the relevant button down to connect to who you are calling).To hang up after an answerphone reply is really complicated. Not just a case of pressing the red receiver icon. I don't understand the predictive text, and to get to ordinary text method, again there are too many menu procedures.It's years since I purchased a new phone so I had no comparison to make, but this is definitely a rubbish phone. But you pay for what you get, and it was only £30.00.I expected something a bit more modern to use. Incidentally the date, before I updated time/date was 01/01/2004. It is now 2009, so is it old stock that Orange are now selling off cheaply? Iam hopefully going to buy a new battery for my old faithful Nokia phone and put the Orange Rome in the back of the cupboard. Not to be recommended.

• Battery Life