Cafe Ba Ba Reeba, Las Vegas Review

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

LMIV's review of Cafe Ba Ba Reeba, Las Vegas

“The Caf Ba Ba Reeba at its current Fashion Show...”

Written on: 02/12/2009 by LMIV (7 reviews written)

The Caf Ba Ba Reeba at its current Fashion Show Mall-Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, location is doing a fantastic job with customers like my wife and I.

My Spanish upbringing and citizenship was initially responsible for seeking typical national food venues while in Sin City. Thanks to various search engines, the incredibly unfitting and most unlikely name of Ba Ba Reeba popped up in a striking, unheard of match with any Spanish language names I might have known about. Naturally, to start I could not believe my eyes when indeed I discovered that these people knew something about my country of birth's food customs, dishes, and the like.

So, my wife and I got into a city cab and within minutes from our strip hotel landed right on its open patio where we had a super delicious array of pintxos and tapas for lunch. For the uninitiated crowd, these as basically ultra-small and small, in that order, portions of somewhat easy to prepare, ingest/digest, and fun to even look at foods such, as cold meats (salchich n, chorizo), cheeses, crustaceans (garlic shrimp), croquettes, etc. If you don't have the slightest idea about the taste of a certain item, this is your optimal chance to be brave and extend your palate range since most likely you will enjoy very much the neatly presented mini-dishes.

In my opinion, everything was great and true to its authentic Spanish culinary heritage. Extremely well done Don Sabino and friends!

• Modern European

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Lively