Spago Restaurant, Las Vegas Review

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

LMIV's review of Spago Restaurant, Las Vegas

“The Spago Restaurant at its current Caesar's...”

Written on: 02/12/2009 by LMIV (7 reviews written)

The Spago Restaurant at its current Caesar's Palace-Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, location is doing a fantastic job with customers like my wife and I.

We must have arrived there while the menu switchover was taking place and we encountered zero difficulty in obtaining one of the daily phased-out menu items out of its featured time (after selecting it on the free-standing board). When this dish timely arrived it had a superb flavor, presentation, and even a fittingly rustic appeal in the classical Italian-Roman meals of yesteryear (as if I knew what I am talking about here!), or so it seemed.

In any case, the vegetable soup she had was delectable as well, and even though I am not for soups I agreed wholeheartedly and enjoyed it very much.

Of course, what strikes me somewhat is how well Mr. Puck's cuisine at this locale displayed such an accomplished flair for typical Mediterranean tastes like mine, also being another European from lands somewhat distant from the Mare Nostrum itself. In any case, everything extremely well performed including, but not limited to, an impeccable service, an understated and suitable d cor and ambiance, and an overall clean slate when it comes to restroom facilities (Men's only checked, of course).

Filename: LVSpagoNov2009

• Modern European

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Quiet/Refined