ShopStyle - www.shopstyle.co.uk Review

reviewkitten's review of ShopStyle - www.shopstyle.co.uk

“www.shopstyle.co.uk is a great website for online...”

Written on: 25/11/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

www.shopstyle.co.uk is a great website for online clothes shopping. Instead of trawling through hundreds of different websites if you're looking for a particular item Shopstyle does it for you. I was looking for a white skirt for a fancy dress party and knew what I wanted it to look like but didn't want spend ages looking. This site came up in Google so I gave it go.

It displays all the items as images and pulls items from loads of different stores like Dorothy Perkins, USC, ASOS as well as higher end designer shops. You just browse (you can filter results too by size or price for example) and then click on the image to go directly to the store. It has fashion picks too to help you choose a particular style. Now when I'm having a quick browse at lunchtimes I can find pretty much what I want really easily.

Reviewkitten's Response to reviewkitten's Review

Written on: 25/11/2009

OMG just realised that they have sale alerts! My wallet is going to hate me :)