Snow in Seconds - 3 Gallon Bag www.snowinseconds.com Review

colejas2003's review of Snow in Seconds - 3 Gallon Bag www.snowinseconds.com

“Snow in Seconds is a powder that literally makes snow...”

Written on: 28/10/2009 by colejas2003 (1 review written)

Snow in Seconds is a powder that literally makes snow in seconds when you add water. I guess that is how it got its name :)

After struggling to find a non-toxic fake snow I could use in my house comfortably with children and pets running around I stumbled across www.snowinseconds.com. It seemed to be what I had been looking for.

I called the 1-800 number on their website and the woman on the other end was extraordinarily helpful in answering my questions.

The order shipped within hours of being placed and arrived only 2 days later. The easy to follow directions were included in the bag.

Its hard to believe we are having a White Christmas in Florida. The Snow felt cool to the touch, just like the real stuff I've seen in Colorado. And it looked more real than other fake snows I have seen at craft stores.

I guess the best testament I can give is that I used it last year and have already re-ordered to use it this year. Highly recommeded, Great product, and Great customer service.