Digi-Tech GMBH Weather Station Review

rkerr2's review of Digi-Tech GMBH Weather Station

“It was a gift for my 70th Birthday so it had to be...”

Written on: 18/10/2009 by rkerr2 (1 review written)

It was a gift for my 70th Birthday so it had to be simple to operate and the instructions self explanitory .and the view- screen big enough for me to see ,the Radio Controlled "Weather station" model 4-LD1798 filled the bill just what I had been hopeing for .

I found that indeed it was well within my capability to set it up and within a few moments the time and date were on screen.compliments of the fatherland I believe. all the way from Frankfurt am main .? can this be so?

the rest was to follow .

I have quite a large open garden with a dividing fence ideal for installing the transmitter, I secluded it in a redundant bird nest Box.the receiver because of its versatility of design can sit on the window ledge

in the conservatory and has drawn many positive comments from my guests.

I found that setting the alarm a little bit difficult but after a couple of attempts managed but am still trying to increase the volume on the audio .

It was my intention to nip down to the shop topurchase another for my son ,unfortunately I had done too good a job in reccommending they were all sold out . I will have to wait till next delivery.

Regards