Flymo Lawnraker Compact 340 Review

Guest's review of Flymo Lawnraker Compact 340

“Had two of these Flymo scarifiers but the motors...”

Written on: 16/10/2009

Had two of these Flymo scarifiers but the motors burnt out after two hours use. The first one was under warranty and replaced by B&Q unfortunately the second was out of warranty and is now in the bin. I contacted Flymo and basically they just told me to get lost. In fact the last E Mail them from them was very rude and insulting and I thought it was only the customer who cracked up. I only realised why when I read the reviews. When I replied and commented on their surprising attitude I have not heard from them since. This product is obviously not fit for purpose and I intend to take this matter further. I am going to make a claim for my money back and will leave no stone unturned until I do. I am in the legal business and will be able to get all the advice and help I need at no cost to myself.

Worthington28's Comment

Written on: 24/05/2018

I have been using the the Flymo scarifier for about ten years. I have 200 sq metres of lawn that I scarify two or more times a year as well as using the Flymo to gather leaves in Autumn. All I have to do is replace a few tines (cheap and easy to replace) and clean the Flymo if I remember.