Power Inverter Review

anuj4's review of Power Inverter

“- I bought this inverter back in may 2008, as we...”

Written on: 13/10/2009 by anuj4 (1 review written)

- I bought this inverter back in may 2008, as we know that power cuts are major problem in cities like Delhi .My old inverter broke down to technical defaults, so I thought of buying a new inverter for my home. As I used luminous ups in past, my first choice is sine wave inverter from luminous power technologies. From the first look the inverter comes in black color and look stunning. The inverter runs on 230 Voltage (nominal) . One of the best features I like about this model is the added advantage of led indicator on the front panel of inverter, which makes it very easy to understand the basic information like overload of an inverter, battery low, charging function etc. The inverter is very user -friendly and specifically made according to current environment standards. The inverter's battery is very power full, which makes it far ahead of time. This inverter needs minimum of 10-12 hours of battery charging time. Sine wave inverter comes with futuristic technologies like deep battery surcharge protection, which makes it safe and secure. The inverter comes with a price tag of Rs.5990, which is very economical, and a reason to buy. Luminous is providing a great customer service and also provides a free help line for customers.