First Direct Internet Banking www.firstdirect.com Review

Guest's review of First Direct Internet Banking www.firstdirect.com

“I have used First Direct for nearly 10 years, I have a...”

Written on: 12/10/2009

I have used First Direct for nearly 10 years, I have a current account, joint current account, savings and ISA with First Direct. I have always had my calls picked up in under 30 seconds and any extra charges from going overdrawn have been waived as long as i had money in my savings account. I have been put on credit card HOLD once whilst I was on holiday but this was resolved really quickly. Whenever i have lost card, I have always received a replacement within a couple of days, and when i needed £2000 deposit for a car, when savings from an account failed to transfer in time I was able to temporarily increase my overdraft to cover this for a very small fee. They really are an impeccable bank and would receommended to anyone and everyone.

Thanks

• 1 year and over

Used service for

Bee's Comment

Written on: 10/11/2009

I totally agree. I set up an account with FD during their first year of operations and switched from telephone banking to internet banking when it became available.
<br/>We also had an off-set mortgage and we have savings with them.
<br/>They have never done anything (should I say YET?) that has caused me to consider looking at an alternative bank service even though their savings rates are currently uncompetitive.