Lucky Star, Cambridge Leisure Centre Review

Guest's review of Lucky Star, Cambridge Leisure Centre

“FANTASTIC!!! ”

Written on: 30/09/2009

FANTASTIC!!!

the Lucky Star in Cambridge Leisure Centreeat - all you like chinese buffet restaurant is very clean and airy, seating is not at all cramped up. very polite, friendly and helpful staff. toilets are clean and well maintained.

me and my five kids went there in the summer holidays when i didn't fancy cooking or washing up and we all liked it so much that we returned about three weeks later with my brother and his girlfriend who drove up from london. we've since been again and again with our dinner party growing each time. everyone loves it!

they also have a teppanyaki bar tere too. for those that don't know, this is where you choose whatever meat, fish, vegetables and/or noodles you want and they cook it to your liking - however you like it!

i'm now planning my dinner party of about 100 guests to eat there in december.

if you want good chinese food with a nice atmosphere, without staff hassling you yet on hand when you need them, at a decent price, then my recommendation is that this really is the place to be!

• Chinese

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all