Floto - www.flotoimports.com Review

• Durability

Guest's review of Floto - www.flotoimports.com

“I got the Floto Imports venezia duffle and the ...”

Written on: 29/09/2009

I got the Floto Imports venezia duffle and the Floto Imports Tack duffle for a gift. I liked it so much I went back to the shop they bought it at and got the Piana tote as well :) These are high quality and have a life time guarantee. How many pieces of luggage have that? If you read the website it tells how they tan the leather differently and how they use old world methods in creating this. I would recommend getting the super strap if you like your strap thicker when you are carrying the duffle. The items even look better as time goes on. I love how the zipper on the duffle unzips all the way so you can put your items in easier. Best luggage and price I have seen ( got my at Leslees Bits and Pieces and she has a coupon you can use for 20% off)

Brown is a great color for anytime use although I am loving the tuscan red( might have to get some pieces in that color!) if you want quality these are the pieces. I got tons of compliments :)

• Durability

• perfect for weekend trips

Size / Capacity