Minolta Dynax 700si Review

• Photograph Quality

Guest's review of Minolta Dynax 700si

“I have owned many Minolta Maxxums I collect them as a...”

Written on: 17/09/2009

I have owned many Minolta Maxxums I collect them as a hobby. But the Minolta Dynax 700si is an awesome camera. I bought all the toys that go with that camera model the VC-7 Verticel control grip the 5400HS flash and all genuine minolta maxxum lenses for that model. I love the lay out in the view finder. It is a large view finder all the info is on the bottom rather than on the side like my other models. That's one of the best things is the very large view finder. Another awesome thing is the ceative expanion cards that it takes. I have had my maxxum 700si since 1994 maybe a year after that but iv always kept the lens attached and I film tested almost all my film cameras that iv had the lenses attached since I bought them brand new becuase someone I know sells Minolta cameras and he said that Minoltas have a bad feature the aperiture base plate will break if you leave your lenses attached I only had this problem with 1 point and shoot model but that was the only camera with the problem and I bought it used. I had it repaired. And my otherone I did buy brand new I need to test because I am going back to mostly all film again. I love film and the pictures I get with film I forgot just how really good they are till I film tested my most important film cameras beginning with my 700si that I really love.

• Over 1 Year