Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk

“Progressive Recruitment Specialists is the worst...”

Written on: 16/09/2009

Progressive Recruitment Specialists is the worst recruitment I have ever worked for. Took them 7 weeks to pay me after I started the contract. In that time I had missed payments on my account and racked up many charges. I was told they would look into this. 1 year later they are still looking into it and my pay continues to be late almost every week.I am around £700 out of pocket and they just dont care. Worst one is they have me locked into a contract that stipulates I cannot leave and work for my present company for a year!!! THEY ARE TERRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!! You have been warned.

(P.S I have been a contractor for 14 years and never had a problem with any other agencies)

Progrec's Comment

Written on: 13/10/2009

Progressive Recruitment make it very clear what the terms and conditions of every contract are before signing anyone up. We have an extensive back office support function and make payments to hundreds of contractors each week, with very few problems each year. If any one is ever having trouble we make a point of dealing with it immediately, and all consultants are trained to prioritise current contractors requests.
<br/>