Diamond Car Insurance www.diamond.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Diamond Car Insurance www.diamond.co.uk

“Someone smashed into the back of my car. Diamond had a...”

Written on: 15/09/2009

Someone smashed into the back of my car. Diamond had a hire car out to me within 2 hours, and sorted out physiotherapy as I was injured in the crash.

Reading other posts, I'm lucky the guilty party admitted full responsibility, as I had no problems with the claim whatsoever.

Saying that, I have moved house, and have had no end of trouble trying to get in touch with their renewals department. I spent 2 x 30 minutes listening to Elton John in a never ending queue (phoned the 0800 number and got put through to renewals, as their 0844 number is expensive!) before giving up.

I then tried at a "less busy time" only to be told they couldn't transfer me, and to dial the direct 0844 line.

I then emailed them telling them to call me. They emailed back saying they'd tried to call me, but with no luck. Not one missed call on my mobile, which I gave them the number for 3 times!

They obviously don't want my business, so I have now renewed with someone else!

• Claimed Over a Year Ago

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive