Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser Review

angelfish2222's review of Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser

“I bought Simple hydrading light moisturiser originally...”

Written on: 19/08/2009 by angelfish2222 (11 reviews written)

I bought Simple hydrading light moisturiser originally for my boyfriend who suffers from dry sensitive skin. As it's "Simple" I knew it shouldn't aggravate his skin as the ingredients are meant to be natural and anti-allergenic. Well, it did wonders for his skin, so I began using it too.

I have combination skin that can get very oily on my T zones. This moisturiser hasn't miraculously sorted out my skin, but I find it sinks into my skin quickly and does not leave it feeling greasy at all. It moistuises well and since using it for approximately 2 months, my skin feels clearer, fresher and softer.

I also think that it is good value for money (even in comparison to other simple products). 125ml costs £3.42, and it lasts about a month in our household with two people using the same bottle.

I would recommend Simple Light Hydrating Moisturiser as a light everyday moisturiser. :)