Navman S70 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of Navman S70

“We bought a NAVMAN S70 as we moved to Italy with my...”

Written on: 12/08/2009

We bought a NAVMAN S70 as we moved to Italy with my job. Initially we were happy with it although it had a 'moment' in France that required the application of driver commonsense. However, it recently went wrong and would only work in Danish and now not at all and here starts the problem. NAVMANs after sales site is terrible. The phone number has a message giving you a new number which is foreign and never gets answered. The e-mail 'contact us' do not work and the only ones that do provide an automated response telling you to use their customer service e-mail, which doesn't work so round you go again. Initially happy but the sadly all to usual after sales service lets it down, my advice look elsewhere just in case your SatNav goes wrong.

• UK and Western Europe

Area Covered

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

S4Crn's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2012

I have now had 3 Navmans S70 3d, and all have had the Flickering , no power problem, this must be a common fault, and i am very unhappy that the navman website does not offer any contact details to at least notify them. If you are reading this get in touch.