National Money Helpline Debt management plan Review

Guest's review of National Money Helpline Debt management plan

“I first called National Money Helpline about 6 months...”

Written on: 08/08/2009

I first called National Money Helpline about 6 months ago following some massive credit card bills after Christmas that I couldn't afford to keep up the monthly payments on. I was pleasantly welcomed by one of the girls who worked there, she was very friendly, understanding and didn't judge my situation.

Since starting my plan with National Money Helpline everything has been dealt with without any stress. I have my own personal administrator who I can call when ever I have queries who again is very friendly and understands my money worries. All my interest has been frozen which is now allowing me to pay my debt back and I am looking forward to being debt free in the future, something I couldn't have imagined before I started with this company. All in all, I have to say the National Money Helpline have been fantastic, I feel the plan is perfect for me as an individual, I do not feel I have been sold a product, which I found other companies in the same field tried to do.

I would recommend this company, in fact I have already recommended them to a friend.