WowWee Roboraptor Review

From 1 review

son2005mark's review of WowWee Roboraptor

“This Robot dinosaur from WowWee falls somewhere in...”

Written on: 16/07/2009 by son2005mark (20 reviews written)

This Robot dinosaur from WowWee falls somewhere in between the robosapian and robo-pet for me as it does have some functions that the robosapian missed like the automatic function but misses out on having more things that it can do with the remote, It's quite a large robot for a start but don't let that fool you into thinking it's good value for money as in fact when I bought my son it for £40 it was reduced from £60, I suspect it was reduced as people where not buying because of the value for money issue but I'm glad to say if your child like mine is crazy about everything dinosaurs and it's on Santa's list then I think it's even cheaper now, and Its a good job it is. To be honest my son and myself, in fact got more enjoyment from the robo pet (dog robot) at £20 than we did of this, Simply put it's a bit disappointing for the money I paid!