Books Direct www.booksdirect.co.uk Review

randomchat's review of Books Direct www.booksdirect.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!!!!! ”

Written on: 11/07/2009 by randomchat (1 review written)

DO NOT USE!!!!!

I have spoken to Books Direct 10 times in the last 6 months, they sent me editors choice books which i was not aware you have to reject! And after asking them to collect the first lot 3 times, they sent me more.......... again asking 3 times to collect.

Now I received a call around 4 weeks ago saying they are passing my account over to a debt collection agnecy as I have paid my account. Lots of my previous communication has been in e-mail so at least its in writing!! After this call the idiot hung up on me as it was 8.30pm! as thats when they close. So when I phoned back the next day I was told they wold collect within 5 days ..... and also send me a letter telling me I do not owe them anything as they're idiots basically!!

And as if I need to say - THEY STILL (4 WEEKS LATER) HAVE NOT collected the books from me!

I think the general point is stay away from these con artists who do not have ANY UK based call centres nor any experience in anything.

=D