Sunsilk Voluptuous Volume Conditioner Review

From 1 review
  • Overall Scent

Julie316's review of Sunsilk Voluptuous Volume Conditioner

“I bought Sunsilk voluptuous conditioner purely because...”

Written on: 11/07/2009 by Julie316 (40 reviews written)

I bought Sunsilk voluptuous conditioner purely because all Sunsilk shampoos and conditioners were on sale for £1 at the time and I always use volumising hair products.

The conditioner is a pearly white colour and is easy to smooth through your hair. I quite like the smell - it's faintly floral. Immediately after rinsing this conditioner out, I can feel how much smoother my hair is. It stays silky smooth once dry and takes longer than usual to get greasy.

Although this is marketed as "voluptuous volume", to be honest it doesn't boost volume at all. However, it certainly doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

This conditioner leaves my hair feeling in great condition, but unfortunately, it doesn't really look it. My hair is naturally fairly shiny, but the conditioner does nothing to add shine.

*Conclusion*

This product is great for getting my hair to feel silky without weighing it down, but as there are other conditioners out there that make my hair look much nicer and do a good conditioning job too, I won't be repurchasing.

• Overall Scent