Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

jackieburbridge's review of Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray

☆☆☆☆☆

“I'm a big fan of self spray tan, I've used many. When...”

Written on: 09/07/2009 by jackieburbridge (1 review written)

The can was a nice bronze colour!!

This product was the worst self tan I have ever used. Personally, I think they should omit the "no streaks". and just keep their fingers crossed, like I should have done.

General Comments
I'm a big fan of self spray tan, I've used many. When I saw Garnier no streaks bronzer, I thought I was on to a winner as it was half price, £7.00 instead of the usual £14.00. I felt confident purchasing the product as Garnier is a well known brand.

I followed the directions on the back of the can but may as well just have gone ahead and ignored them. I woke up the next day to legs that resembled a zebra. I tried to scrub the tan off but to no avail and had to wear jeans or trouser suit for a good 7 - 10 days. When it finally wore off I tried it again, with the assistance of someone else just to make sure that I wasn't spraying unevenly . The result was exactly the same.

I have never had this problem with any other self tanning, whether it be expensive or cheap. It goes without saying I wont be using it again, even if they were giving it away.

• First time

Length of Use