HTC Magic Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

c47105's review of HTC Magic

“Great to see the Android OS moving into a nice...”

Written on: 06/07/2009 by c47105 (8 reviews written)

The HTC Magic has 'everything' built in, you name it... Wifi, GPS, Applications, camcorder, Multitasking etc... - - you are truly on the road with this device and its FAST!
Good price point on Vodafone, cheaper than an iPhone.

Wifi sometimes drops when the Magic has been idle for a while, this is known and fixed by putting a wifi app controller on the home screen. The built in calculator doesn't have a % button - - how did that get missed? Not too annoying tho as you can download another calc from the market place.
Good camera, but no flash ---- boooooo :-(

General Comments
Great to see the Android OS moving into a nice looking, easy to use handset. I've owned the HTC Magic for a week now and getting used to it quickly. I love that its open source, so much opportunity and not just another iPhone... I spent weeks trying to decide over the iPhone 3GS and this device, I am happy with my decision, a smaller, smart looking handset that is fast and integrates beautifully into Google Applications. I know people moan about batteries, they are all bad and stone age technology, however I've found this battery to beat my friends on the iPhone - bring it on!

• Battery Life