Power Inverter Review

alokraman's review of Power Inverter

“I was using luminous inverter in our home and It was a...”

Written on: 06/07/2009 by alokraman (3 reviews written)

user friendly, value of money.

Nothing

General Comments
I was using luminous inverter in our home and It was a good inverter. Now there was need for inverter in my petrol pump because there was a more power demand than my home. I took lots of consultancy and advice for this. I am using it from five month and I have no problem with this inverter. It is working fine and provides very good service. 2nd things I want to share with this company that is its costumer service. I had some problem in earlier when I was using its small inverter for my home. But now a days these people are totally changed and giving very good after sell service. My experience with luminous servicing people is good now they are providing very good assistance whenever we have need. I got to know that they have launched new toll free number for costumer assistance. It is very nice. I think luminous making very good products and if they could continue this kind of costumer servicing than it is sure that no other company can compete this products. Keep it up luminous future is yours only.