Jual Domestics Ltd- www.jualdomestics.com. Pre 2011 Review

Guest's review of Jual Domestics Ltd- www.jualdomestics.com. Pre 2011

“one could describe JUAL Domestics as "no frills" - but...”

Written on: 02/07/2009

price, helpful, good communication

"no frills"

General Comments
one could describe JUAL Domestics as "no frills" - but they are open and honest about this - I have read some complaints about their delivery i.e. "don't / won't bring into the house", but their invoice clearly states that they will only deliver to your door and that their delivery team are "not insured" to enter your property. So it is very clear.

No problems with service, I bought a top end Neff Microwave combination oven, it arrived without the wire shelf - Phoned Jual who advised me to contact Neff and explain and that Neff should send me one, but if any probelms to get back to them.. They were right, Neff sent me a shelf the next day, no charge.

As advised when I placed the order, they phoned me the day before delivery to give me a 2 hour time slot, I had to change the delivery address as time slot was to be between 6-8am, no problem, they agreed and delivered at 7am the following morning.

The item was "ex-demonstration", but no problem registering with Neff for 2 year warranty - again Jual advised this should be the case.

I would buy again from this company.

• Neff B5972 £450 inc delivery