Prudential Car Insurance Review

Guest's review of Prudential Car Insurance

“I ran into a van and the first thing I battled with...”

Written on: 30/06/2009

good at taking your money

drag their feet, poor communications, rental car cover non existant, do not believe them when they tell you that cover includes rental car. it does not.

General Comments
I ran into a van and the first thing I battled with was getting a replacement rental car for my wife (I work away usually). Prudential said we had to wait till the assessor had looked at the car, we waited 5 days and thought that was enough. Then were told he has looked at it but should be calling us, but it looked like it was written off and to start looking for a new car to buy. 3 days later we called and were told he had gone on holiday and it is now not written off and the repair company would send out a small courtesy car (2 door - useless for us) . The same day the repair company called us directly saying that the insurance company were probably mistaken as it would cost more to fix than they think. We are now waiting for the assessor to come back from holiday.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive